Entries are now open to the inaugural World Snooker Federation Championships, to take place from 14-24 March 2018 at the Dolmen Hotel, Malta.
National Federations who are members of the World Snooker Federation can nominate the following players to compete at the WSF Championships:
- 4 players to WSF Championship (entries may be of mixed gender) (players must be aged 13 on 18th March 2018).
- 4 players to the WLBS World Women’s Snooker Championship (consideration will also be given to the current WLBS ranking list).
- 4 players to WSF Seniors Championship (entries may be of mixed gender) must be 40 or over on 14th March 2018).
- To register players National Federations must use the following link: http://esnooker.pl/entry_form_wsf/entry_form.php
- WSF Invitation letter to National Federations
- WSF Championship 2018 Standard Conditions of Entry
- WSF Championship Player Information Sheet
- WLBS World Women’s Championship Player Information Sheet
- WSF Seniors Championship Player Information Sheet
- WPBSA Members Rules
- WPBSA Disciplinary Rules
The Championships will consist of three events; the WSF Championship, the WLBS World Women’s Snooker Championship and the WSF Seniors Championship.
- WSF Championship winner to receive a first prize of €10,000 and earn a two-year tour card for the World Snooker Tour
- The four semi-finalists of the WSF Championship will all be invited to compete at the 2018 World Snooker Championship
- WLBS World Women’s Championship winner to receive €6,000 and will qualify to enter the 2018 World Snooker Championship
- WSF Seniors Championship winner to receive €6,000 and will be invited to compete at a major international World Seniors event
- The best eight players of both the Women’s and Seniors events will automatically qualify to play in the WSF Championship